Are we all wearing too much makeup?
- Posted by Sarah on December 17, 2008 at 05:01PM
While watching the finale of "Survivor" on Sunday (don't judge, it's an addiction), I couldn't help noticing: the women all look great during the season with no makeup, but they tend to look drag-queeny all done up for the reunion show. Why do they always overdo it? It's so not necessary.
And it's not just them. Check out these shots of Gwen Stefani -- doesn't she look way better natural?
Are we all wearing too much makeup? Should we tone down the drag-queen look? Or do you think women are prettier with eyeliner and lipstick?
Take a look at celebrities without makeup.
People laughing at your makeup? Fix it with these tips.
- Read previous blog:
Jennifer Aniston ... Is She \"Classic\" or in a Rut?
- Read next blog:
Just me, or does Mary Kate Olsen need makeup remover?
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...