Are we all wearing too much makeup?
- Posted by Sarah on December 17, 2008 at 05:01PM
While watching the finale of "Survivor" on Sunday (don't judge, it's an addiction), I couldn't help noticing: the women all look great during the season with no makeup, but they tend to look drag-queeny all done up for the reunion show. Why do they always overdo it? It's so not necessary.
And it's not just them. Check out these shots of Gwen Stefani -- doesn't she look way better natural?
Are we all wearing too much makeup? Should we tone down the drag-queen look? Or do you think women are prettier with eyeliner and lipstick?
Take a look at celebrities without makeup.
People laughing at your makeup? Fix it with these tips.
- Read previous blog:
Jennifer Aniston ... Is She \"Classic\" or in a Rut?
- Read next blog:
Just me, or does Mary Kate Olsen need makeup remover?
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch