Amanda Peet's Favorite Beauty Products
- Posted by Anna on March 21, 2011 at 05:35PM
So as it turns out Amanda Peet and I have a lot in common. She was teased about her teeth when she was younger. I was also teased about my teeth. She loves drugstore makeup and I love drugstore makeup. She barely does anything to her face (skin care routine-wise) to look flawless and gorgeous and I barely do anything to my face to look, well, presentable. She washes her hair twice a week and it looks amazing and I wash my hair twice a week and it looks -- greasy.
Alright, so we're not cosmic, kindred spirits, but we do have some things in common. How do I know all this and many more beauty secrets (that I will share below) about Amanda Peet?
Well, thanks to the fact that Peet is the spokesperson for the new Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, $54.99, I had a chance to sit down and chat with her. And, I found out that we both actually do love this new whitening system -- though I'm not being paid to say that.
Here are some fun beauty facts Amanda shared with me:
Like I mentioned earlier, she only washes her hair twice a week -- and ONLY washes it. Seriously, she uses no dry shampoo or anything.
She doesnt even own a hair dryer or a curling iron. I'm not making this up.
She is a firm believer that "the older you get, the less makeup you should wear."
So she usually just wears blush and lip balm. Her favorites are CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow, $3.99 and Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick, $17.
She drinks tons of tea, but doesnt care about its teeth-staining effects thanks to her Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
She washes her face with Cetaphil, $4.50. And said that a "high end dermatologist" once told her that Olay does the "most research" so she has used them since and loves the Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream, $17.09, which is basically the only anti-aging skin care product she uses.
She thinks that Botox and plastic surgery can look strange and isn't ready for it yet.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch