A Handy Excuse to Try a New Hair Color
- Posted by Sarah on April 16, 2008 at 06:07PM
Clairol Professional kicked off a program to help the Go Red for Women movement, founded by the American Heart Association. From now until June, Clairol will donate 20 cents for every professional product purchased (products shown above).
OK, so regular women like us can't exactly purchase this stuff -- but we can visit a salon that uses them or tell our hairdressers about the program. Clairol also has a contest going for stylists to create a look using the Go Red products. For more info, go to clairolpro.com.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch