8 Bad Shampoos You Shouldn't Buy
- Posted by Sarah on January 23, 2009 at 04:09PM
A good shampoo (like one of these) can make your hair look Pantene-commercial worthy. A bad shampoo like our readers voted some of these on the other hand could make you a candidate for a bride of Frankenstein look-alike contest. Not good.
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 4.4 (out of 10)
"I LOVE this conditioner but am not as crazy about the shampoo. It does have a funny smell and my hair doesn't feel clean after use." -- ChristiG, TotalBeauty.com member
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 4.3
"For the cost you can buy another better shampoo; it's just not worth it." -- rogue78, TotalBeauty.com member
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 4.2
"If this 'shampoo' was made into a liquid form, I might try it again but it was pretty difficult to get enough lather to completely get my hair clean, and I ended up in the shower for way longer than I wanted to be." -- elizabasti, TotalBeauty.com member
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 3.9
"Honestly, I didn't see any difference in my brunette hair. This shampoo left my hair rather tangled and the smell was not that great. It cleanses well but does not do what it claims to do which is make your hair radiant." -- mewchica, TotalBeauty.com member
Try one of these top conditioners to help salvage bad hair.
Need a good styling product? Try this.
- Read previous blog:
Can Coochie Cream Give You Great-Looking Skin?
- Read next blog:
Psst! Want a Peek Into Michelle Obama\'s Beauty Routine?
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch