15 Ways to Beat the Rush and Shop Smarter this Season
- Posted by Sarah on November 11, 2009 at 04:52PM
The pumpkins and candy corn have been tossed, and now its time to move on to more pressing matters: holiday shopping. Sure, you could wait until after Thanksgiving and battle the crush of people at the mall OR you could check out these tips to easier, stress-free shopping.
I don't know about you, but I would love a holiday season that doesn't involve me frantically buying (and paying way to much for) lame scarves or snow globes or whatever's left a few days before Christmas. This year I'm pledging to shop early, shop smart and not shop often (well, we'll see about this last one, despite the crowds I do enjoy a nicely decorated mall around this time of year). Check out a few of my favorite smart-shopping tips here, here's to making this holiday season the most relaxing ever!
Step 1, how to shop, complete. Now on to Step 2: What to buy.
Another fun (ha!) holiday chore: tipping. Find out how to do it right here.
Holiday shopping would be a cake walk if you won this $10,000 Sephora shopping spree sweepstakes, right?!
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice