14 Secrets Your Hairstylist Won't Tell You
- Posted by Sarah on July 22, 2009 at 04:24PM
When you're sitting in the chair at the salon, and your stylist is listening to you gab away about your latest date, did you ever wonder what he or she is really thinking? Not to burst your bubble, but it's entirely possible that your stylist is debating how much interest she should take in your story based on how much you tipped on your last visit.
Stylists do love their customers, but they've also got bills to pay like the rest of us, which is why if you want the best service, it pays to be generous. Check out some more shocking secrets from the stylists here -- maybe it's time you learned to trim your hair at home?
- Read previous blog:
Are the Stunning \"Entourage\" Girls Going to Steal the Show?
- Read next blog:
Guys\' Biggest Beauty Turn-Ons -- Revealed!
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch