11 Gorgeous DIY Wedding Hairstyles
- Posted by Sarah on May 18, 2009 at 05:36PM
Dude, planning a wedding is freakin' expensive. Between the flowers, the band and those little favor things you just have to give away, it all adds up into one debt-inducing mess.
However, there is one (admittedly small) way to cut costs: do your own wedding hair or have a friend do it. It's actually really easy, especially with these step-by-step directions. With a little practice, and a lot of hairspray, you'll look like you spent all morning in the salon; only you and your bank balance will know the difference.
Don't see your dream style in the gallery above? That's OK, we have tons more looks (with how-tos!) to choose from:
Need makeup inspiration too? We've got your back -- er, face.
- Read previous blog:
Would You Sue a Salon for $50,000 if They Screwed Up Your Hair?
- Read next blog:
The 12 Best Waterproof Mascaras
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch