Pinspiration of the Week: Homemade Popsicles
Nothing says summer like food on a stick. Especially if that food is frozen and sweet
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk, halved
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
Toasted coconut (as needed)
Pinch of lime zest
1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
Juice of one whole lime
1. Sweeten one cup of the coconut milk with the three tablespoons maple syrup. Leave the other unsweetened.
2. Pour the sweetened milk into the bottom of the popsicle mold, about one third of the way.
3. Add slices strawberries, zest or toasted coconut. Place the sticks and lid on top. Freeze.
4. Gently lift the lid while leaving the popsicle sticks embedded in the creamsicle.
5. Combine the orange juice with the lime juice, and pour into the molds to fill two thirds of the container. Freeze.
6. Repeat step two by pouring the unsweetened coconut milk into the top third remaining space. Freeze.
7. Run under slightly warm water for a few seconds to loosen the pops.
Source: Pink Patisserie
SEE NEXT PAGE: Blackberry Yogurt Honey Popsicles