Pinspiration of the Week: Homemade Popsicles
Nothing says summer like food on a stick. Especially if that food is frozen and sweet
9 Tbsp. water
2 Tbsp. sugar
5 oz kiwi, peeled
6 oz mango, peeled
6 oz fresh raspberries
1. Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil for about four to five minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
2. Puree fruit separately in the blender. Set aside in three small bowls.
3. Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
4. Equally fill four small five ounce cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
5. Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least two hours. Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
Source: Skinny Taste
SEE NEXT PAGE: Coconut Lime Popsicles