Pinspiration of the Week: Homemade Popsicles
Nothing says summer like food on a stick. Especially if that food is frozen and sweet
1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice
1 1/4 cups water, for lemon juice
1 bag green tea
1 1/2 cups water, for tea
10 leaves basil
3/4 cup sugar
1. Juice the Meyer lemons.
2. Bring the one and a half cups of water to a boil and brew your green tea per its instructions.
3. While the tea steeps, tear up the basil leaves and add them to the lemon juice.
4. Add just enough green tea to cover and mull them.
5. Add the remaining tea and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
6. Add the remaining water and remove the basil leaves.
7. Add the sugar and mix it all well.
8. Divide the mixture amongst your popsicle molds and freeze them.
9. Enjoy in about seven to 10 hours.
Source: Cooking Stoned
SEE NEXT PAGE: Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles