Sleep On It: 5 Overnight Hairstyles That Let You Wake Up and Go
Go ahead and hit snooze. These five 'dos get you gorgeous while you sleep
1. Apply mousse, (Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, $23.49, is a top-rated pick) to damp hair, focusing more on the length and avoiding your roots.
2. Separate your hair into four sections, then braid one section, starting as high up as you want the crimps to fall, and secure the end with an elastic.
3. Repeat the process on the three remaining sections of your hair.
4. Tie your four braids together to keep them in place while you sleep, then hit the hay.
5. Wake up, and unbraid your hair. Then, use a paddle brush to brush through your hair and create small crimps.
6. Finish with a moveable hairspray.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Beachy-Boho Body