Sleep On It: 5 Overnight Hairstyles That Let You Wake Up and Go
Go ahead and hit snooze. These five 'dos get you gorgeous while you sleep
1. Apply a workable texturizing cream (we like Pureology Texture Twist, $22.10) to damp hair, then create a deep side part and have several bobby pins on deck.
2. Start at the front of your head and take a two-inch section of hair. Wrap it multiple times around two fingers, then carefully remove your fingers while maintaining the curl shape.
3. Pin the curl to your head using a bobby pin, and repeat this process until you've pinned all of your hair.
4. Once you've completed your entire head, add a second bobby pin to create an X shape so your curls don't budge once you lie down.
5. Wake up, remove all pins, then brush your hair using a boar bristle brush. Brush until your curls start to resemble loose retro waves.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Paper Doll Curls
Health & beauty