#ManicureMonday: The Best Nail Art of the Week
Stunning nail art ideas -- from easy DIY to crazy design ideas -- one week at a time
The best part? You can rock this trendy look even if your nails are short, as half the design is press-on polish. How's that for gorgeous nail art with minimal effort? To get the look:
1. Select the correct size of Kiss ImPRESS Gel Manicure in Big Flirt, peel off and press onto your nails.
2. Use the chevron shaped Kiss Design Perfection Nail Design Guide, and place it on the diagonal. On the left hand the design will be on the left, and on the right hand the design will be on the right.
3. Use the black polish from the Kiss Nail Art Paint in Gala, and paint a thin black line along the inside of the V of the Kiss Design Perfection.
4. Using the Kiss Nail Art Paint, swipe on vertical stripes along the tip of the nail, alternating between black and white.
5. On the side of the nail, paint horizontal stripes, alternating between black and white.
6. Lock in your trendy nail art with Kiss New York Gel Strong Nail Polish - Top Coat.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Mani of the Week: NYFW Nail Art