1. Apply a frizz taming serum (we love Tresemme Smooth & Silky No Frizz Shine Spray, $3.99 ) to damp hair and allow it to air dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, rub a styling pomade, such as Ouidad Clear Control Pomade, $26, to the top and sides of your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth your hair down and distribute the product evenly.
3. Next, gather your hair into a ponytail at the back of your crown. Then, divide your ponytail ends into two sections.
4. Twist each section down through to the ends, then wrap them around the base of your elastic. Secure them using multiple bobby pins.
5. Finish with a spritz of shine serum and hairspray, such as L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15.99
Related: Go From "Cute" to Drop-Dead Gorgeous Instantly
To get her makeup:
1. Apply a nude eyeshadow to the lids of your eyes up to your crease.
2. Use a eyeliner paint pot, such as MAC Fluidline, $16, and an angled brush to create a thin line over your top eyelid. Make sure to keep the line smooth and medium thickness. Then, use a highlighter stick (we love Sephora Light Touch Highlighter, $15) and dab a little to the inside corners of your lids.
3. Use an all-over highlighter along your T-zone to brighten your face. Follow up by contouring your cheeks with shimmery bronzer duo, such as Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer, $45.99.
4. Finish with a matte red-orange lipstick (we love Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick, $5.99).
SEE NEXT PAGE: Jessica Chastain's Red-Hot Look