1. Apply an eyeshadow base, like Lumene Beauty Base Eye Makeup Base, $18.67, over the top of your lids up to your brow. Then smooth on a bronze eyeshadow (we love the one in theBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette, $36) over your eyelid up to your crease.
2. Using a brush, dab the outer corners and crease of your eye with a darker shade in the same palette. Then use a blending brush combine the colors so there are no harsh lines.
3. Line your top and lower lash lines using an eyeliner pot, such as Napoleon Perdis Cake Eyeliner, $18. Then, smudge it gently to soften it.
4. Apply a strip of false eyelashes (we love Shu Uemura False Eyelashes Luxe, $23) to your top lash line. Make sure to place them as close to your lash line as possible.
5. Lightly blot a pale pink powder blush over the apples of your cheeks. Finally, finish with a rose lip color, like Pixi Rose Lip Treat, $12.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Dianna Agron Brings Back the Topknot