1. Apply a leave-in smoothing cream, like Kerastase Lait Nutri-Sculpt Leave-In Smoothing Hair Foundation, $28.99, to damp hair and use a round brush to blow dry it evenly.
2. Create a deep side part. Then, curl 1- to 2-inch sections of your hair using a large barrel curling iron. Clamp each section at the root, then curl under until you reach the ends. Pull the barrel out as the section is curled under, keeping it tight, but letting your hair fall naturally. Repeat with the rest of your hair.
3. Allow your curls to set for about five minutes, then gently brush through with a bristled brush.
4. Apply a glossing serum (we love Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream, $25) to your hair, but avoid the roots. Use a soft brush to smooth it throughout your hair, as needed.
5. Finish with a spritz of hairspray, such as Marc Anthony Pro Finish Ultimate Hold Hairspray, $7.99.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Taylor Swift Is Giving Us the Eye ... and We Kinda Like it