1. On unwashed hair, apply a frizz taming serum, like Frizz-Ease Hair Serum, $5.99, from roots to tips. If you have bangs, style as desired.
2. Part your hair directly down the center. Clip one section over to the side. Start braiding two even fishtails on the clipped side. Be sure you angle your hair toward the front of your head. This ensures you'll avoid bumps when you pull the braids to the front.
3. Once you've created two braids on one side, gently tug the braids to loosen and widen. Pull the braids over the roots of your bangs, then secure using bobby pins.
4. Create two more braids on the opposite side of your head. Once you've braided to the ends, overlap the braids on top of the first set. Secure the ends with several bobby pins.
5. Finish with hairspray, like Umberto Regular Hold Hairspray, $39.76.
1. Apply a tinted moisturizer all over your face, like mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15, $12.
2. Next, use an eye-priming base (we love Colorevolution Mineral Eye Primer, $25.95) over the top of your eyelids. Next, dab a cream-based eyeshadow in a rose-gold shade, like Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow, $19, up to your crease.
3. Sweep a little of the same cream eyeshadow under your lower eyelashes. Use black eyeliner to line your upper lash line.
4. Layer a black, volumizing mascara over your top and bottom lashes. Blot a shimmery blush (we love Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer, $30, over the apples of your cheeks.
5. Finish with a nude lip gloss, like Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss, $24.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Part French, All Fabulous