1. Apply a mattifying foundation all over your face, like Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation SP 17, $38.50.
2. Use highlighter stick (we love Lola Highlighter Pencil, $20) over the top of your eyelids and at the edge of your bottom lashes.
3. Use an eyelash primer, like IT Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Primer, $20, on your top and bottom lashes. Be sure to apply the brush as closely to your lash line as possible. Then use mascara to elongate your eyelashes.
4. Dab a little blush (we love CoverGirl Classic Color Blush, $5.39) over the apples of your cheeks.
5. Finish with a bright pink lip color, like Bite Beauty Luminous Crème, $24.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Beth Behr's Scene-Stealing Look