1. Apply a blow dry lotion, like TRESemme 24-Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion, $5.39, onto damp hair, then blow dry evenly using your fingers.
2. Create a deep side part on the left side of your head. Then divide your hair into two sections -- one on the right side of your part going over the front and crown of your head and one on the left.
3. Begin French braiding the section on the left side of your hair, working around your hairline and toward the nape of your neck. Once you reach the lower right side of your head, braid your hair normally down through to the ends.
4. Next, French braid the section on the right side of your part. Braid along the front your hairline, over your ear and back to the center of your head. This braid should be directly above the first braid you created.
5. Take both ends of the braids you've formed and overlap them so they lay flat along the nape of your neck. Secure by pinning with multiple bobby pins as you go.
6. Tug on your braids to loosen them, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray, like TIGI Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray, $12.80.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Pretty in Summer Pink