Beauty Dare: NYFW Runway to Reality
Can we rip off a high-fashion runway look? Yes. We. Can.
1. Mist all of your hair with a heat protectant spray, like Herbal Essences Heat Protection Spray, $5.99
2. Using a 1-inch barrel curling iron, begin curling sections of your hair starting from the back. Be sure each section is only about one to two inches wide as you go.
3. As you curl each section, pin each piece in place at your roots. Mist each curl with hairspray to hold.
4. Continue curling and pinning the rest of your hair. Spritz entire head with hairspray and let the curls set for 15-20 minutes.
5. Unpin your curls and tug them apart to loosen them. Use a fine-toothed comb to tease at your nape and sides of your hair for added volume.
6. Create a side part then clip your hair off to the side using a flower accessory. Finish with hairspray.
SEE NEXT PAGE: The Makeup