Best Short Haircuts for 2013
Long hair? Don't care. If you're thinking about getting a short haircut (or already have), we've found the best short haircuts and short hairstyles for 2013
1. Ask your stylist to give you longer layers in the front, and shorter pieces in the back for a stacked shape.
2. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply mousse (try Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte, $13.99) to boost body.
3. Blow dry hair with a large round brush, lifting at the crown for more volume.
4. Once your hair is dry, use a flat iron on the front of your hair to get it extra straight and sleek.
5. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray like Aveda Witch Hazel Hair Spray, $12 and shake your head a bit to loosen up the layers.