12 Best Beauty Tweeters
From celebrity makeup artists to the beauty blogger next door, here are some of our favorite people to follow on Twitter
All kidding aside, Twitter is a great source for getting up-to-the-minute, scratch that, up-to-the-second makeup tips, skin care advice, insider hair care information, links to free beauty samples and deals, and so much more.
For those that have a mixed passion for celebrities and beauty news, you are not alone. Follow these 5 celebs for a nice mixed bag of 411.
1. Denise Richards dishes on her fab facials and workout routines.
2. Joan Rivers talks smack about celeb style and makeup mishaps (hopefully she includes her own from time to time).
3. Heidi Montag provides hours of endless snickering with her misspelled words and details of her skin care regimen.
4. Lady Gaga tweets about wigs, makeup and details of her shows.
5. Sarah Silverman. So we'll admit she doesn't tweet about beauty often, but this chick is just plain funny.
And now … on to the tweets that offer up serious beauty banter. Whether you're just getting your Twitter bird feathers wet for the first time or are a 30-tweets-a-dayer, you'll want to follow these beauty tweeters -- stat.
SEE NEXT PAGE: MAC_Gregory_A
- Bella Hadid Gets It Right Once Again, Starring on Harperâ€™s Bazaar Russiaâ€™s October Cover (Forum Buzz)
- Watch: Kylie Jenner Gets Rowdy in the First Fall 2016 #WangSquad Campaign Teaser
- After Being Attacked in Milan, Gigi Hadid Wants Women Everywhere to Know They Have the Right to Defend Themselves