7 Arm Exercises for Immediate Results
Arm workouts for women just got a lot more effective thanks to celebrity fitness guru David Kirsch
Cardio"All of the pushups and dumb bell curls in the world won't mean a thing if you're not getting in a few solid cardio workouts each week," says Kirsch. That means getting your heart pumping and sweat dripping for at least 45 minutes, three to five times a week. And it doesn't count if you are on the phone, reading magazines, or texting while working out, says Kirsch.
Here is a sample cardio workout Kirsch likes:
1. 2500 meters on the rowing machine as quickly as you can
2. 15 minutes on the Versa Climber
3. 15 minutes on the Upper Body Ergometer
Don't belong to a gym? Don't think you get to pass on the cardio sessions. Kirsch says all you need is a jump rope to get your heart racing.
Here is a sample at-home cardio routine:
1. 15 minutes of jump rope
2. 15 minutes jogging in place or around your block
3. 15 minutes climbing stairs