6 Relaxing Yoga Poses to Try at H(ommmm)e
For a quick breather -- try these calming yoga poses in your living room
Try her steps:
1. Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and up toward your chest.
2. Stretch your arms out into a T position on the floor, maintaining alignment between your elbows and shoulders.
3. Lower your knees gently to the right, up as high as your belly button, while trying to keep your left shoulder blade pressing into the floor.
4. Create length along the left side of your torso by focusing on your left hip and your left shoulder reaching in opposite directions. Your head and neck should stay where you are most comfortable.
5. After a few deep breaths, switch sides.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Child's Pose