Your Ultimate Guide to Concealer
Turns out the secret to having flawless skin isn't getting regular facials and using $150 La Mer moisturizer. It's knowing how to apply concealer
How to apply concealer:
1. Prep the under-eye area with a light eye cream, then apply a makeup primer.
2. When choosing a concealer to hide under-eye circles, select a peach- or yellow-toned concealer, one shade lighter than your skin. This will cancel out the bluish-purplish hue and brighten the overall area, says Dedivanovic, who loves DiorSkin Sculpt Smoothing Lifting Concealer, $35.
3. With your finger or concealer brush, draw an upside down triangle from the inner corner of your eye down to your cheekbone and up to the outer corner of your eye. This draws the eye upward and helps your eyes pop.
4. Use your ring finger to gently blend the concealer into your skin. Dab and pat; do not rub.
5. To finish, run a BeautyBlender, $26, under water, squeeze out the water, dip it into loose powder, then dab over the area to set the concealer.
SEE NEXT PAGE: How to conceal scars or dark spots