6 Reasons to Eat Brunch at Home
These healthy (and wallet-friendly) recipes will completely change the way you think about your weekend mornings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract.
3. In another bowl, combine milk and water, and then beat it to combine.
4. In greased 2-quart casserole pan, layer bread, milk mixture, and peaches using all ingredients.
5. Set casserole in pan of hot water and bake for 40 minutes.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Turkey Chili Crockpot Nachos