6 Reasons to Eat Brunch at Home
These healthy (and wallet-friendly) recipes will completely change the way you think about your weekend mornings
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add milk and a dash of salt and pepper, and beat thoroughly.
2. Heat skillet to medium high and coat pan with olive oil. Pour the eggs and milk mixture into pan and begin stirring with the whisk to break up any lumps.
3. Cook for a minute or slightly more, steadily whisking until the eggs are uniformly thickened into scrambled egg texture but still soft with creamy curds.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, whisk in crab.
5. Serve immediately with a garnish with sliced mango and avocado.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Peach Bread Pudding Casserole