6 Delicious Recipes for Mother's Day Brunch
Whether Mom prefers breakfast in bed or a family brunch around the table, treat her on her special day with these healthy and tasty recipes she'll love
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add milk and a dash of salt and pepper, and beat thoroughly.
2. Heat skillet to medium high and coat pan with olive oil. Pour the eggs and milk mixture into pan and begin stirring with the whisk to break up any lumps.
3. Cook for a minute or slightly more, steadily whisking until the eggs are uniformly thickened into scrambled egg texture but still soft with creamy curds.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, whisk in crab.
5. Serve immediately with a garnish with sliced mango and avocado.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Peach Bread Pudding Casserole