Channel Daisy Buchanan With These Gatsby-Inspired Hairstyles
These '20s-inspired hairstyles are the bee's knees, super swanky, and all that jazz
1. Apply a smoothing balm, such as Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm, to damp hair and allow it to air dry naturally.
2. Create a deep side part, and then mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray. Then, section off a layer of your hair starting at the nape of your neck.
3. Mist each section with hairspray then curl the section using a medium-sized curling iron. We love Infiniti by Conair Professional Ceramic Curling Iron. Clamp the section at the root, then wrap the iron under, releasing, wrapping, and reclamping until you reach the end of that section. Hold for a few seconds, and then pull the iron out so that the section remains curled. Pin to hold.
4. Keep your hair curled and pinned for about 10 minutes. Then release your curls and brush through them using a vented brush, such as the Revlon Vent Brush.
5. Continue brushing and shaping your waves inward to achieve your desired look. Use pins to hold the front section waved and then spray with hairspray to hold.
6. Mist your hair all over with hairspray, and then add a statement feather pin to finish.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Cat's Meow Curls