The Ultimate Guide to Face Shapes
Oval, square, round or diamond? Identifying which one of the common face shapes you have will help dictate your best haircut and makeup options
1. Is my face as wide as it is long with the widest part occurring at the ears? (If yes, you have a round face.)
2. Is my face longer than it is wide? Is it long and slender with a narrow chin or high forehead? (If yes, you have an oblong/rectangular face.)
3. Are my forehead and cheekbones wide but my jaw narrow? (If yes, you have a heart-shaped face.)
4. Is my forehead the same width as my jaw line and is my jaw prominent? Is my hairline squared? (If yes, you have a square face.)
5. Is my jaw line wider than my forehead? (If yes, you have a diamond face.)
6. Is my face approximately twice as long as it is wide? Is it only slightly narrower at the jaw than at the temples? Is my hairline rounded? (If yes, then you have an oval face.)
Now that you have an idea as to what shape your face is, let's hit the point home a little more by looking at some celebs who share your shape -- and discuss some of the most flattering hair and makeup things you can do for it.
First up? Round faces.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Face Shapes: Hairstyles for Round Faces