Makeup Tutorial: False Eyelashes
Master the art of choosing and applying eye sexifying false lashes -- once and for all -- with this easy-to-follow makeup tutorial
1. Pay attention to symmetry. You want your lashes on each eye to start and end at the same point on your lash line. Remember that you can always trim lashes if they're too big for your eyes.
2. Don't let your lashes droop, or you'll have the Paris Hilton, lazy-eye action going on. Curling them will help.
3. If you plan on reusing your strip of lashes (individual ones usually can't be reused), then don't apply mascara to them. Just use a more dramatic pair so you don't need additional mascara on the false lashes. If your lashes are light, just apply mascara to your natural lashes first.
4. Do not sleep in your false lashes, it's bad for your eyes and real lashes. Instead, at the end of the night, use a silicone eye makeup remover and a Q-tip to gently remove them. Start at the outer corners and roll them toward the inner corners.
5. Don't wash your false lashes -- it will ruin them.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Choose the right lashes for you