Health & Beauty
Stretching Exercises: 6 Yoga Moves That'll Make You Look Younger
Ward off lines and wrinkles by adding one or all six of these anti-aging, super-stretching yoga poses to your workout
• Press your forearms into the floor and straighten your legs into a downward dog-like shape.
• Look up a bit and move your chest forward until your head is hovering right over your hands.
• Hold for a few seconds and then press back to where you started.
• Don't let your shoulders shrug up toward your ears and keep your abs tight.
• Repeat the small movement (forward and back) five to 10 times. If the movement is too tricky for you to do, simply hold the pose without moving for about 45 seconds.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Fish