Stretching Exercises: 6 Yoga Moves That'll Make You Look Younger
Ward off lines and wrinkles by adding one or all six of these anti-aging, super-stretching yoga poses to your workout
Plow• Lie on the floor with your legs straight up toward the ceiling at a 90 degree angle.
• Place your arms alongside your body with palms down.
• Press into your hands and engage your abs to lift your legs up and over your head.
• If your legs don't touch the floor behind you, place your hands on your back to support your weight.
• If your toes do hit the floor, clasp your hands together and try to roll your shoulder blades together under your body.
• Hold for 45 seconds and gently roll through your spine to release the pose.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Shoulder stand