7 Yoga Poses for a More Productive (and Happy) Day
Roll out of bed and onto your yoga mat. These pick-me-up morning stretches will help keep you centered and energized all day
• Sit with your legs crossed, eyes closed and think about what you want to accomplish today. "I wake up every morning and do my empowering questions," says Fowler. "I ask myself questions [like], 'What do I need to get done?' and 'What is my goal?' Every day I can be distracted, but I need to remind myself of this," she says.
• To get into your final pose, kneel on the floor with your knees together and sit back on your heels.
• Bend forward, resting your upper body on your thighs.
• Bring your arms alongside your body.
• Let your forehead rest on the floor.
• Hold for 45 seconds.
Now that you feel energized and you've come to a close in your morning yoga routine, go forth and prosper. Namaste.