7 Yoga Poses for a More Productive (and Happy) Day
Roll out of bed and onto your yoga mat. These pick-me-up morning stretches will help keep you centered and energized all day
• Stand up straight with your hips tucked underneath you, feet together.
• Let your arms hang at your sides.
• Spread out your toes and feel the floor beneath you with all four corners of your feet.
• Reach your arms above your head and stretch one arm toward the ceiling and repeat with the other arm.
• Repeat three times for both arms.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Yoga Pose No. 4: Downward Dog