6 Best Butt Workouts for Women
Turn the junk in your trunk into your best asset by adding these butt workout moves to your routine
Bridging• Lay on the floor face up with your knees bend and feet flat on the ground. Hands at your sides.
• Place your ball between your knees and hold it there tightly using your inner thighs.
• Tighten your abs and glutes and lift your pelvis off the ground toward the ceiling. Hold for 30 seconds.
• Repeat the bridge lift 20-40 times total until you really feel your glutes burning.
• When you reach your last rep, squeeze the ball that's between your legs 20 times to activate your inner thigh muscles even more.
• Do two minutes of cardio and repeat this set of butt works (all six moves) three more times.