Health & Beauty
International Style from a Dutch Fashion Blogger
Sabrina Meijer, the blogger behind After DRK, shares her weekend wardrobe picks
I have the vest version of this and would love to give it a little sister. For the sake of layering.
2. Topshop Milo Round Sunglasses, $24
I am really very into round sunglasses at the moment.
3. Proenza Schouler Striped Slub-Cotton Jersey Top, $280
I am still on the hunt for the perfect striped long-sleeve top. This one would definitely do.
4. ASOS Fine Shapes Ring Pack, $17.80
When it comes to jewelry, I like things simple. Stacking rings are the perfect option for when I want to go a bit bolder.
5. Jenni Kayne Leather D'Orsay Flat, $415
This is the only shoe that has been missing in my wardrobe. They would go with all my dark skinny jeans.
6. MIH Jeans Phoebe Mid-Rise Boyfriend Jeans, $250
Boyfriend jeans go with just about anything, and I love how they can make a look that would be a little too composed with skinny jeans just a tiny bit edgier.
7. Topshop Slouchy Angora Jumper by Boutique, $150
For that little tiny bit of color everyone needs in their winter wardrobe.
8. Sophie Hulme Pineapple Necklace in Gold, $285
My friend, Nicole, is slowly dragging me with her into her obsession with pineapples.
9. The Row Alpaca and Silk-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $1,150
What else does one really need if you have this sweater? What I love about it is that it doesn't really need much else.
10. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentré, $28
This keeps my skin hydrated at all times.
See more of Sabrina's style on her blog, After DRK.
FashionLust List: A Total Beauty Editor's Top 10
FashionA French Fashion Curator's Wish List
FashionFashion Essentials from a San Francisco Blogger
FashionWhat a New Orleans Fashion Maven Wants ... Now
FashionA Fashionable Film Buff's Dream Closet
FashionFall Picks from a Penny-Pinching Style Blogger