Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Total Beauty New Layout + Message Board Spam?!?!

Discussion

MissXu
elite
11 months, 1 week ago
Total Beauty New Layout + Message Board Spam?!?!

So I noticed the new layout and not sure when it changed but it looks stylish chic and I was super impressed until I clicked the Elite page, I could not seem to click the reviews of other Elite members. 

Additionally, I come to this message board, and it seems to be full of spam. Can someone delete all the spam message boards?  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Helmi
allstar
11 months ago
Re: Total Beauty New Layout + Message Board Spam?!?!

I sent an email to them about the flood of ads. It looked like hackers had hijacked the boards for awhile. Let's hope they can sort it out soon. The site appearance changed as I was on here. Blue...them *boom* White. I'm getting used to that, but I so dislike the new comments feature. I have to login with Facebook to share my thoughts on new material. I created this account so I wouldn't have to use Facebook. Ugggh!

AmandaTB
11 months ago

Hi Ladies! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are aware of the recent excessive spamming and are working to solve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in the meantime!

yestfl
elite
11 months ago

Yes, the spam is very annoying!!

jenn8779
allstar
10 months, 2 weeks ago

I would like the look of the new site layout too, except that the older reviews have disappeared, we now have to use social media to coment on articles, which truly sucks BTW, and the ability to find articles on a particular subject or issue isn't as easy as it used to be either. I never thought I would ever say that I miss the old site but now, yeah I DO miss the old site! Sigh. At least they fixed the spam issue.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend