Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss vs. Smashbox O-Gloss

Discussion

TBDatabaseAbigail
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss vs. Smashbox O-Gloss

Has anyone tried both? Are they similar? Is the Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss (http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6561822/physicians-formula-ph-matcmaker-ph-powered-lip-gloss) a good alternative to the popular Smashbox O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss (http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6320872/smashbox-ogloss-intuitive-lip-gloss)? Let me know! -TBDatabaseAbigail

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss vs. Smashbox O-Gloss

I haven't tried the Smashbox one but did try my sister's PH matchmaker version. I personally didn't like the color that developed, on me, but it looks great on her. Just FYI- I am uber pale, as in lily white but with neutral undertones, with a lot of pigment in my lips naturally. This came out looking kinda "freaky". Although it was supposed to turn a "light pink", it came out ultra bright fuschia on me. My sister has a deeper, more "medium" skin tone that is more warm and it comes up a gorgeous rosy-pink on her. Hope this helps!

TBDatabaseAbigail
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss vs. Smashbox O-Gloss
jenn8779 posted:

I haven't tried the Smashbox one but did try my sister's PH matchmaker version. I personally didn't like the color that developed, on me, but it looks great on her. Just FYI- I am uber pale, as in lily white but with neutral undertones, with a lot of pigment in my lips naturally. This came out looking kinda "freaky". Although it was supposed to turn a "light pink", it came out ultra bright fuschia on me. My sister has a deeper, more "medium" skin tone that is more warm and it comes up a gorgeous rosy-pink on her. Hope this helps!

Very interesting. It's too bad you can't sample products in CVS :( -TBDatabaseAbigail

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend