Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Product Database Manager

Discussion

TBDatabaseAbigail
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Product Database Manager

Hi All!

My name is Abigail and I'm the new Product Database Manager for Total Beauty. Thank you for all the requests to add products. I'm going to help you out as much as I can. It's TB devotees like you that make this site special.

So keep the requests coming and please let me know how the Database is working out for you.

And wish me luck as I just started the job last Thursday!

Thanks again,

TBDatabase

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Product Database Manager

Welcome, Abigail! I don't envy the busy job you have awaiting you, but I hope you enjoy it and the lovely women here.

sprout117
allstar
11 months, 3 weeks ago

Welcome and good luck!

jenn8779
allstar
11 months, 3 weeks ago

Welcome, welcome Abigail! As you can tell, we've been waiting for you! LOL If the community can assist you in anyway, please reach out to us. I can truly only speak for msyelf but I'm sure the ladies (and gentlemen) on the site would all be more than happy to help out. Such great folks belong to this site and we truly all do want it to be the best out there.

EricaF123
elite
11 months, 3 weeks ago

YEAH!!!

yestfl
elite
11 months, 2 weeks ago

Welcome, we will most certainly keep you busy! Yay!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend