Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows

Discussion

sprout117
allstar
12 months ago
Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows

I will start by saying that I've never  had sensitive skin, dry skin or any type of breakouts..but I developed these dry, inflamed spots around my eyebrows only. I thought it was a new primer, so I got rid of it but the spots have gotten worse in the last week. HELP! How do I get rid of this and calm my skin down. First the inflammation...someone told me yogurt, but I dont want to irritate it. I haven't changed anything else in my skincare regimen and this seems to be isolated under and around my eyebrows only. HELP PLEASE!! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
12 months ago
Re: Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows

Oh, Sprout, I'm so sorry to hear this. If possible, keep your face makeup-free and use a hydrocortisone cream. This should calm skin and stop itching. Talk to a pharmacist. If it persists, please see a doctor.

jenn8779
allstar
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows

Believe it or not, you could have a type of dandruff related to eyebrows (apparently anywhere that hair grows, dandruff can develop...who knew?! LOL). I would go out and Google it because I know I have read an article that listed the issue recently....maybe WebMD's skin and beauty site? Prevention? Diva Rose's advice sounds like it may be spot on, and definitely can't hurt, and I agree, if it f doesn't go away, see your doctor!

GigiSD
elite
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Re: Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows
jenn8779 posted:

Believe it or not, you could have a type of dandruff related to eyebrows (apparently anywhere that hair grows, dandruff can develop...who knew?! LOL). I would go out and Google it because I know I have read an article that listed the issue recently....maybe WebMD's skin and beauty site? Prevention? Diva Rose's advice sounds like it may be spot on, and definitely can't hurt, and I agree, if it f doesn't go away, see your doctor!

Jenn, never thought of this--definitely could be!

sprout117
allstar
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows
GigiSD posted:

Jenn, never thought of this--definitely could be!

Good news! Not sure what it was, but it's practically gone after a few days of using Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic-All in One Healing Skin Cream. What a miracle cream. It soothed my skin immediately and then got rid of the dry skin in a matter of two days. There's nothing harsh in it...you could probably use on a baby. Love this item.

jenn8779
allstar
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows
sprout117 posted:

Good news! Not sure what it was, but it's practically gone after a few days of using Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic-All in One Healing Skin Cream. What a miracle cream. It soothed my skin immediately and then got rid of the dry skin in a matter of two days. There's nothing harsh in it...you could probably use on a baby. Love this item.

Oh!!!!!! I think I am hearing of a new "we must all have this in our arsenal" product! Spout, where did you get that cream???? I am so glad to hear it worked too! Woohoo!!! Sweet success!

GigiSD
elite
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Help!!! Dry, Inflamed Skin Around Eyebrows
jenn8779 posted:

Oh!!!!!! I think I am hearing of a new "we must all have this in our arsenal" product! Spout, where did you get that cream???? I am so glad to hear it worked too! Woohoo!!! Sweet success!

This sounds amazing. Along with Jenn, I'd love to know where you found this. It would make a GREAT staple!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend