Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Customer service

Discussion

kimberlywilliams0
1 year ago
Customer service

I recently purchased the moms day collection for me which came to me fine....but when ordering the same collection for my sister the address popped in another state after putting WA for the state.....it put in DC.....even after putting in the correct zip code of 98075....this shows me that the software for this system is inadeqaute and lacking....i am hoping that my sister gets her pkg. but after calling one hour after ordering and 2 additional times since along with 3 emails i finally back from customer service via email and it was concerning my order which i already got....i gave them the correct order # each time but they didn't even look it up...they just went off my name and brought up my order....needless to say i am soooooo un-impressed with the customer service on total beauty i will not be ordering again from them.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago
Re: Customer service

agreed. customer service isn't great...i had a website issue and they answered me in a way that totally insulted my intelligence. i feel like kids are running total beauty, though it's such a great site.

kimberlywilliams0
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Re: Customer service
sprout117 posted:

agreed. customer service isn't great...i had a website issue and they answered me in a way that totally insulted my intelligence. i feel like kids are running total beauty, though it's such a great site.

I placed an order a week ago and am still not sure if it went thru...i get the emails for the collections all the time....but i never get any emails showing that my order went thru this is a shortfall on customer service....how can anyone be sure that the order went tru totally???

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend