Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year ago
Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE

Love scoring beauty deals on your favorite brands? Thought so. Now on sale -- get the Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition. For just $15 and FREE shipping you'll receive 4 FULL SIZE products (valued at over $30) for lips, face and nails PLUS "get the look" content from Revlon's Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman. This is a must-have Collection so get yours now before they sell out!

BUY HERE!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

15 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
1 year ago
Re: Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE

If this kit had one of the new lip & cheek sticks in it, I'd buy it. What is in the kit is nice but not as cool, or impressive, as the new multi-pupose sticks. I'll just go to a local store and get that product by itself.

jenn8779
allstar
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE
djshideaway posted:

I really like these product but I agree that the shades are too loud & bold for me. I 'm more of an earth tone girl. This a young girl collection. But you what I think I'll try it anyway. who knows I may discover a new look for this old gal..:)

if you get brave and give it a go, let me how it works out for you. My neice, who is my product junkie partner in crime (LOL), went a little nuts in Ulta last week and we spent the weekend playing. I decided I like the look of an emerald green eye liner with my more neutral shadows but after playing with some of her Urban Decay eye shadows, I'm still a bit leery of bright eye shadows. As nice as the teal shadow from her pallette was, its way too much for me once I applied and it was fairly sheer. I attempted to tone it down by adding some bronze and nude shadows but it was still a bit over the top. LOL But its just so much fun to play and hey, I tried! LOL

LaRu
allstar
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE
jenn8779 posted:

if you get brave and give it a go, let me how it works out for you. My neice, who is my product junkie partner in crime (LOL), went a little nuts in Ulta last week and we spent the weekend playing. I decided I like the look of an emerald green eye liner with my more neutral shadows but after playing with some of her Urban Decay eye shadows, I'm still a bit leery of bright eye shadows. As nice as the teal shadow from her pallette was, its way too much for me once I applied and it was fairly sheer. I attempted to tone it down by adding some bronze and nude shadows but it was still a bit over the top. LOL But its just so much fun to play and hey, I tried! LOL

I don't like "wild" shadows, but these look more vivid than they are. Glad you had fun "playing" with colors, though!

Misselizabeth
allstar
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE

I think this is a great for younger people who want to get started with make up, the eyeshadows have a pop of color but can be used for the everyday type of look. The lip butters can be worn sheer for a wash of color or they can be layered for a dramatic look. I don't really know about the nude nail polish though, it isn't too special but I feel like it doesn't hurt to have it around!

djshideaway
12 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Total Beauty Collection Revlon Edition -- NOW ON SALE
jenn8779 posted:

Maybe the younger ladies with fair skin can rock these eye shades but some of us "older" ladies who are fair skinned aren't quite so "brave". LOL I think it comes from having lived through the 80's the first time and really, really having NO desire to re-vist them. LOL Plus, my office is just way too conservative and I really have nowhere else to wear them so for me, it would be a waste of money. Again, if the cheek & lip tint had been in it, I would have gotten it and just given the eye shadow to my niece.

I really like these product but I agree that the shades are too loud & bold for me. I 'm more of an earth tone girl. This a young girl collection. But you what I think I'll try it anyway. who knows I may discover a new look for this old gal..:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend