Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Bubbles In Manicure

Discussion

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago
Bubbles In Manicure

I got my manicure done at a salon and the nail polish seems to have bubbles underneath which cause the whole nail polish on the nail to come off in one piece. I've been going to this salon for years and have never experienced this. What is this from (old nail polish? polish too thick?)? and is this a reason to go back to the salon? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

lovemyshoes
insider
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Bubbles In Manicure

I would go back and demand my money back! There and a few reasons this could be happening. Old polish, been shaken too much, applying too thick. No matter what the reason there is no excuse for this at a professional salon.

GigiSD
elite
8 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Bubbles In Manicure
sprout117 posted:

They said it was the quick dry spray, but the place has been changing and i think their polish is old and they are starting to put thinner in (I saw a new girl do this). Everyone once in a while i guess it's wise to change salons :(

I agree with "lovemyshoes." No excuse for that . . . I use a spray all the time and there are no bubbles. Good luck!

sprout117
allstar
8 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Bubbles In Manicure
lovemyshoes posted:

I would go back and demand my money back! There and a few reasons this could be happening. Old polish, been shaken too much, applying too thick. No matter what the reason there is no excuse for this at a professional salon.

They said it was the quick dry spray, but the place has been changing and i think their polish is old and they are starting to put thinner in (I saw a new girl do this). Everyone once in a while i guess it's wise to change salons :(

noellenyny8403
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Bubbles In Manicure

I know at home when I use a certain basecoat I get bubbles, maybe they are using bad base also?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend