Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » Workouts And Blowouts

Discussion

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago
Workouts And Blowouts

So...I'm very guilty of not working out because my hair looks great one day and I don't want to mess it up. Does anyone have tips on how to keep your hair looking great, while working out? Or how to revive it after?

At the end of the day, if you are out of shape I guess it won't matter that you have gorgeous hair :)

Help!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

saraloveslocks
5 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Workouts And Blowouts
GigiSD posted:

I've actually worked baking soda through my hair. You distribute about 1/8 cup evenly, but make sure you don't get it on your scalp or it will be hard to get out. Brush out thoroughly. Again, dry with your hair upside down for volume. It works for me; hope it helps you!

Hi! Actually, I am obsessed with the Unite 7 seconds dry shampoo! I spend half my time in london and the other half in new york. Really easy to find in the states- not so much in the UK :( but for any of you londoners out there- I DID find it at this place: www.blobarchiswick.com and it's aaaa-mazing (as are their blowouts, if I'm honest)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend