Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » uneven hair color

Discussion

naenae56470
1 year ago
uneven hair color

I have been coloring my own hair for 20+ years, but now all of a sudden the top half of my hair is noticeably lighter, I have started getting white hair this last year and naturally have dark brown hair, how do I make my hair even?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

JohnBrown
6 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: uneven hair color
GigiSD posted:

I would visit an excellent salon and let them work on this for you; it may be a bit pricey, but it will cause the least damage in the long run and produce the best results.

You must think about temporary hair color because in it there is tincture molecules which are large, and that is why they won`t go inside the layer of your cuticle. The color will be got away easily by using any shampoo, but if you want you hair color for some long time sue bleach with it.

JohnBrown
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanx GigiSD
GigiSD posted:

Great advice!

I also believe that hair coloring harms the roots of our hair so, we should avoid it as much we possibly can

GigiSD
elite
1 year ago
Re: uneven hair color

I would visit an excellent salon and let them work on this for you; it may be a bit pricey, but it will cause the least damage in the long run and produce the best results.

GigiSD
elite
6 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: uneven hair color
JohnBrown posted:

You must think about temporary hair color because in it there is tincture molecules which are large, and that is why they won`t go inside the layer of your cuticle. The color will be got away easily by using any shampoo, but if you want you hair color for some long time sue bleach with it.

Great advice!

GigiSD
elite
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: uneven hair color
GigiSD posted:

Great advice!

I'd love to hear more of what you say; you are so savvy!

JohnBrown
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: uneven hair color
GigiSD posted:

I'd love to hear more of what you say; you are so savvy!

Hi Thanx for the admiration! Coloring mixture contains chemicals and when you do hair coloring at home you must need relaxer or perm of hair treatment. One more thing you should keep in mind to avoid any hair issues is to use the relaxer after weeks of coloring

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend