Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Is There a New Process For Requesting Products to be Added for Review?!

Discussion

jenn8779
allstar
1 year ago
Is There a New Process For Requesting Products to be Added for Review?!

I have to admit to becoming extremely frustrated with this site's lack of product updating, especially based on our requests.  Currently, it seems like nothign is getting added, unless its a new product for the current month's "must buy" list, which is really sad.  I never find anything on this site any more that I haven't already heard about on another site or have already seen in the stores.  Its beginning to seem like WE, the members/reviewers, are more in the know than the site is and isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year ago
Re: Is There a New Process For Requesting Products to be Added for Review?!

Hi ladies! Thanks for this great feedback, it is helpful to us to understand what makes you frustrated and how we can improve. We recognize the need for someone to take good care of our database, so we are in the process of hiring a full-time product database manager right now. You won't be experiencing this kind of frustration for much longer! Thanks for your patience. And of course, feel free to e-mail us if you ever know of a product that's missing! You can e-mail mail@totalbeauty.com.

yestfl
elite
1 year ago
Re: Is There a New Process For Requesting Products to be Added for Review?!

Yeah I don't know what's going on.

jenn8779
allstar
1 year ago
Re: Re: Is There a New Process For Requesting Products to be Added for Review?!
MaryTB posted:

Hi ladies! Thanks for this great feedback, it is helpful to us to understand what makes you frustrated and how we can improve. We recognize the need for someone to take good care of our database, so we are in the process of hiring a full-time product database manager right now. You won't be experiencing this kind of frustration for much longer! Thanks for your patience. And of course, feel free to e-mail us if you ever know of a product that's missing! You can e-mail mail@totalbeauty.com.

Mary- thanks for your response. As far as emailing when we see a product missing- its actually not just "a product" here and there but lately, whole chunks of lines that are missing as well as requests going unanswered. Instead of us clogging the mail inbox at TB, wouldn't it be easier for someone to just look on the "can't find a product?" page and then add what's been requested already? Especially seeing as how that's a process we're now familiar with and its already in place?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend