Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Notifications

Discussion

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago
Notifications

Do I get notified when users subscribe to me or find one of my reviews helpful? 

Just wondering how to track things....

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Notifications

We should get notifications but I am not sure how it really works.

sprout117
allstar
7 months ago
Re: Re: Notifications
hamolla posted:

We should get notifications but I am not sure how it really works.

i dont think we do...

Nikatron
elite
5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Notifications
sprout117 posted:

i just found that there is a way to see if your reviews are liked/helpful. Just don't sign in under your account and then you can find a page of all of your reviews. The problem is once I sign in and go to my reviews, I can't find it again. So i guess an anonymous person can see how helpful your reviews are. When I find it again I will leave directions on how to see this.

Hey... You don't really need to log out (if I'm not misunderstanding the topic here :))). Once you are logged in, when you click on your username, you are immediately brought to your profile page, right? So then you see the newsfeed and all that good stuff... :) The newsfeed is followed by the short summaries of all your reviews, and right at the end of the summeries, there is a "not so noticeable" link that gives you an option to see all your reivews... But you kind of have to scrawl through all of them to see if any of them had helped someone... So if I didn't understand the question correctly, I apologise... :) I don't know of any other way of doing it. As far as notifications go, I never got notified about someone finding my review helpful, even when someone did...

sprout117
allstar
5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Notifications
sprout117 posted:

i dont think we do...

i just found that there is a way to see if your reviews are liked/helpful. Just don't sign in under your account and then you can find a page of all of your reviews. The problem is once I sign in and go to my reviews, I can't find it again. So i guess an anonymous person can see how helpful your reviews are. When I find it again I will leave directions on how to see this.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend