Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » what's different between BB cream and CC cream

Discussion

lilywhita
1 year ago
what's different between BB cream and CC cream

I am using BB Cream, but just learn a CC cream has launched, i am not sure what's the different, are they the same thing??

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year ago
Re: what's different between BB cream and CC cream

Great question! Both are multi-taskers. "BB Creams" are meant to tint your face, cover imperfections, hydrate, and treat and nourish skin while enhancing your complexion (depending on the ingredients included). "CC Creams" basically do the same, except they work harder at correcting your skin's tone and color, making you look flawless. Both are better when they have a good SPF factor. So far, I haven't been highly impressed by any "BB" or "CC" cream, and so my search continues.

jenn8779
allstar
1 year ago

A quick and easy way to remember the differences between the 2 is this: think of BB creams as "makeup with skincare benefits", as it has more coverage and usually has primer included plus more good for the skin ingredients than traditional tinted moisturizers and foundations. CC creams are more "skin care with cosmetic benefits" and have more of a skin benefit, with added vitamin C and dark spot correcting ingredients plus a sheer coverage.

egelizabethgreen
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: what's different between BB cream and CC cream
jenn8779 posted:

A quick and easy way to remember the differences between the 2 is this: think of BB creams as "makeup with skincare benefits", as it has more coverage and usually has primer included plus more good for the skin ingredients than traditional tinted moisturizers and foundations. CC creams are more "skin care with cosmetic benefits" and have more of a skin benefit, with added vitamin C and dark spot correcting ingredients plus a sheer coverage.

Thanks Jenn to make us understand the difference. I tried both the creams and felt that CC cream is better than BB cream. The results of CC cream are instant.

AlisonClarke
9 months, 2 weeks ago

A CC cream is a color correcting cream, meaning that it is a brightening primer, foundation, moisturizer, SPF and anti-aging cream. On the other hand, a BB cream is a non-brightening primer, foundation, moisturizer, SPF and anti-aging cream. <a href="http://www.skinrx4less.com/">obagi nu derm starter kit</a>

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend