Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » best foundation for skin over 55

Discussion

carolborgo
1 year ago
best foundation for skin over 55

top rated foundations for older women

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year ago
Re: best foundation for skin over 55

I highly suggest Lancome's wonderful liquid "Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20." It comes in a wide range of shades and intensities; there is one to fit your skin perfectly! Ingredients work to firm and lift skin while concealing any slight lines or wrinkles you may have. It is totally non-oily, but you will notice a comforting feel and a beautiful radiance with this product. At $45.00 it is not inexpensive, but buy it when Lancome has a great "gift with purchase." I hope that helps you!

jenn8779
allstar
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: best foundation for skin over 55

This is one of those that depends on what you're looking for your foundation to do and what type of skin you have (skin type being critical here). Diva Rose's suggestion sounds like a good one though. If you can elaborate on skin type and "requirements" for what you want, performance wise, we can probably give some more recommendations.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend